Drilling Systems which is part of the 3T Energy Group Limited (3T) is fully committed to the health and safety and its staff, customers and visitors.
The Senior Leadership Team at 3T are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and working hard to ensure all necessary steps are taken to mitigate any possible impact on customer operations whilst maintaining the welfare of all people affected including staff, customers, contractors and other stakeholders.
In line with official guidance and unless otherwise communicated by 3T, normal practice within our organisation will continue. All changes or updates to this will be communicated directly to those that may be impacted.
Please find detailed below an overview of the actions we have taken to date across 3T:
Visitors to our facility
Notifications have been sent to all visitors advising they follow official guidance regarding COVID-19 and not attend our facilities should they:
- be displaying symptoms
- have had exposure to a suspected case or a confirmed case of COVID-19
- have travelled from one of the affected areas within the specified time periods (updated daily as per official travel advice)
All hygiene guidance and precautions are being followed:
- Information on ‘how to protect yourself’ is available across all areas
- Handwashing facilities and instructions are easily accessible
- Cleaning of our facilities, specifically in high traffic areas such as meeting rooms, kitchens, classrooms, welfare facilities has been increased
- All equipment including PPE will be cleaned after each use
Travel to affected areas will be restricted in line with official advice.
Business travel is restricted to ‘essential’ travel only.
Official guidelines on isolation will be followed for those members of staff returning from one of the affected areas.
Please be assured that the 3T Compliance Team are monitoring the situation daily via all available open sources and ensuring that we are taking a proactive approach and as a minimum ensuring all businesses with the 3T Energy Group are following all official advice and recommendations.
Information is shared across all of our locations on a daily basis to ensure that all staff are acting on the most up to date information.
We request that you fully cooperate with the preventative measures we have outlined above to limit potential spread of the virus as much as possible.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact your 3T representative who will be happy to assist.