DrillSIM-Application Programming Interface (API)
- Allows third party creation and deployment of customised versions of individual parameters
- Create exclusive models tailored to specific requirements
- Consists of multiple, standalone computer stations, with remote access to the main simulator.
- Relays data between the simulator and those items sharing data with it.
- Task students with writing the model for individual parameters using the interface.
- Or use the API to develop new software drilling aid systems which can be modelled and tested on the DrillSIM simulators prior to deployment to the rig.
- Advanced version of the DrillSIM API will allow users to model more complex functions
- Develop new software to aid in drilling during difficult situations such as directional drilling. Users can use the DrillSIM API to create their own model for this to use on the simulator.
- Model and test new software changes on the simulator before being distributed out to the field
- Improve safety and reduce cost.
+ Operating interface
The current DrillSIM simulators offer a variety of different software rig packages tailored to an individual customer requirements. The simulation computer houses the core model which sends out information to control the graphics, HMI, Instructor and Student Stations.
The API has the possibility of numerous standalone stations linking to the main simulation computer via remote access at speeds of 50Hz.
- DrillSIM API with required packages