The DrillSIM-20 is the smallest of our console-based simulators ideal as a portable unit which can be easily carried to any classroom or site in its convenient Peli case.
This is the industry-leading standard training system with over 300 units in the field and and meets the criteria specified by IWCF and IADC for industry accreditation.
Utilising the same downhole mathematical model as larger console or floor versions, the DrillSIM-20 provides interactive training using a combination of physical consoles, touchscreen and laptop. All control panels not represented by the consoles are graphically represented on touchscreen or the associated system laptop providing a realistic and immersive training environment for the student.
- Console, touchscreen and laptop based drilling and well control simulator.
- Full selection of rig types for drilling and workover – Land, jack-up, floater
- Unlimited exercises (snapshots)
- Individual or team exercises
- Portable version allowing exercises to be practiced in any location at times convenient to the user.
- Full range of operating capabilities of larger DrillSIM product range
- Combination of consoles and graphical representation of all control panels
- IP connected for creation of training network
- Units can be connected providing a sophisticated multi-station training environment when used in conjunction with the DrillSIM Suite Manager and DrillSIM Educator packages.
+ Operating Interface
Realistic console-based and on-screen representation of all controls and instrumentation
- 2-consoles: Remote choke and mud pump controls
- Touchscreen student station
- Instructor station laptop providing snapshots and downhole view
- Pictorial display of rig floor equipment activity
- Mud pump controls
- Drawworks controls
- BOP controls
(UPS and printer also included within training simulator package)
Windows based operating environment running DrillSIM drilling and well control mathematical model.
DrillSIM student licence
DrillSIM Instructor licence
Surface and subsea BOP operation module