Control and Decision Simulator
The all-new CWI 50 is our latest innovative simulator; an incident-based simulator designed to train industry professionals into making real-time safety critical decisions.
By selecting a number of comprehensive snapshots and challenging situations, the instructor can analyse, assess and train potential operatives on the processses and procedures to follow should the worst happen.
Utilising a training aid designed and developed with experience and knowledge from today, will ensure the professionals of tomorrow learn from the experts of the past.
CWI helps proactively future proof the sector’s skills gaps and is aligned with IWCF and IADC curriculums.
- Onsite decision making, management of resources and the control of LTI integrated into one simulator.
- Evidence based
- Decision-tree mapped
- Risk assessment compatible
- Multi discipline scenarios:
- Coiled tubing
- Slick line
- E Line
+ Operating Interface
32" Curved main LCD screen
21" flat LCD screen showing key gauges
10" LCD student station touchscreen tablets (x2)
- CWI Software Module – Infrastructure;
- Drilling Systems CWI Math Model
- Electronics Interface Task
- Windows Instructor Interface Software
- Student Station & Job Rigup software
- CWI Sounds Software System
- Diagnostics & Remote Support Software
- CWI surface graphics