During the tendering process, oil companies are now routinely scrutinising the competence programmes utilised by drilling contractors. This is to establish current skills standards of personnel and if competence is being fully verified or is ‘assumed’ by design.
The IAS team is comprised of Subject Matter Experts (SME) with extensive experience in operations, training, development and competence, and are all qualified and experienced competence assessors and instructors.
By conducting an in-depth analysis of your current operations, the IAS team can identify areas of opportunity and improvement and develop new competence programmes providing practical and effective solutions in-line with best industry standards and practices.
Combining these new approaches with our unique route-to-competence (RTC) assessment module on our ‘On The Rig’ simulator will result in the creation and deployment of fully integrated, highly effective and cost efficient competence solutions.
Our services for Competence Programme development include:
- Design and development of competence programmes
- Design and development of Competence Assurance Management System (CAMS)
- Design and develop competence programmes with integrated rig site simulation technology
- Conduct rig site competence assessments
- Conduct simulator competence assessments
- Individual Development Plans (IDP)
- Competence Assessor Development Programmes