The player supports TAB to change the controls. Update Required<br/>To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your <a href='http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/' target='_blank'>Flash plugin</a>.
Our CTS5000 Coiled Tubing Simulator is an interactive real-world full-sized coiled tubing deployment simulator able to challenge and evaluate employees from entry level through to senior engineers.
From each of the standard training snapshots the instructor is able to change and modify either downhole or surface equipment challenges that will test and evaluate each student in a safe, controlled environment.
For example, being able to deal with a coiled tubing surface pin hole leak in the classroom ensures that each step of this extraordinary occurrence can be practised and learned in a safe, risk free environment.
Well profiles, surface geometry, production median and rates, completion profiles, coil size and BHA configuration are all editable by the instructor, and then prior to deployment, are selected by each student. The CTS5000 also comes with the added option of being able to import bespoke engineering data.
- RIH, POOH weight indication
- Circulating and wellhead pressures
- Running speed
- Well profile
- Stripper and BOP position
- Fluids pumped and tank storage levels
- Hydraulic pressures for injector, reel and accumulator
- Graphical display from the Operator’s chair
- Optional “fly” around of each scenario
- Integrated sound system
The main Operator’s Panel is a representation of a current NOV Hydra-Rig control panel. A high resolution colour display mounted above the main control console provides the operator with a real-time graphical representation of the view from inside the cab with additional screens displaying BHA movement, geology and fluids movement throughout the whole well bore.
Valve alignment, for both suctionand discharge of the fluid pumpsystem are all selected by the student at the student input station. Students are required to select fluid type and density and to monitor the transfer of fluids from and to the mixing tank.
The CTS5000 simulator can be integrated into well planning and workover operations. Provide equipment location and placement utilising the “fly around” option within the simulator to achieve equipment and crew resource optimisation for a given work scope.
+ Operating interface
- Full-size consoles
- Main Operators (New NOV HydraRig Design) *
- Main Operators (Custom Design) *
- Fluid Pump Console
- Nitrogen Console
- Remote Choke Console
- Manual Back Up Unit *
- Engine Management Console *
- Graphic display - single 65" screen
- Webcam and VOIP telephone
- Remote instructor station and desk
* package options
+ Software modules
- Coiled Tubing Software Module – Infrastructure;
- CTS Drilling Systems CoilSIM Math Model
- Electronics Interface Task
- Windows Instructor Interface Software
- Student Station & Job Rigup software
- CTS - 10 CT Sounds Software System
- Diagnostics & Remote Support Software
- CT Plotting Software
- Coiled tubing software 3D surface graphics