The DrillSIM-50 is a mid-sized console-based simulator ideal as a portable unit which can be easily carried to any classroom or site in its convenient supplied protective Peli cases.
Utilising the same downhole mathematical model as larger console or floor versions, the DrillSIM-50 provides interactive training using a combination of physical consoles, touchscreen and laptop. All control panels not represented by the consoles are graphically represented on touchscreen or the associated system laptop providing a realistic and immersive training environment for the student.
The DrillSIM-50 meets the criteria specified by IWCF and IADC for industry accreditation.
- 4-console, touchscreen and laptop-based drilling and well control simulator.
- Full selection of rig types for drilling and workover – Land, jack-up, floater
- Unlimited exercises (snapshots)
- Individual or team exercises
- Portable version allowing exercises to be practiced in any location at times convenient to the user.
- Full range of operating capabilities of larger DrillSIM product range
- Combination of consoles and graphical representation of all control panels
- IP connected for creation of training network
- Units can be connected providing a sophisticated multi-station training environment when used in conjunction with the DrillSIM Suite Manager and DrillSIM Educator packages.
+ Operating Interface
Realistic console-based and on-screen representation of all controls and instrumentation
- Drilling controls and gauges
- BOP panel
- Choke panel
- Standpipe and choke manifolds
- Touchscreen student station
- Instructor station laptop providing snapshots and downhole view
- Pictorial display of rig floor equipment activity
(UPS and printer also included within training simulator package)
Windows based operating environment running DrillSIM Drilling and well control mathematical model.
DrillSIM student licence
DrillSIM Instructor licence
- Digital BOP gauges.
- Sub-sea BOP insert plate on BOP panel
- Surface and subsea BOP operation software module