The DrillSIM-5 is our PC or laptop-based version of our wide range of classroom-based drilling and well control simulators.
Utilising the same downhole mathematical model as larger hardware-based versions, the DrillSIM-5 provides interactive training with all the control panels typical of the portable simulators but graphically represented, providing the end user with proven reliability and confidence.
- Laptop or PC based drilling and well control simulator.
- Full selection of rig types for drilling and workover – Land, jack-up, floater
- Unlimited exercises (snapshots)
- Individual or team exercises
- Fully portable version allowing exercises to be practiced away from a training centre at times convenient to the user.
- Full range of operating capabilities of larger DrillSIM product range
- Graphical representation of all control panels
- IP connected for creation of training network
- Up to 30 units can be connected providing a sophisticated multi-station training environment when used in conjunction with the DrillSIM Suite Manager and/or the DrillSIM Educator package.
+ Operating Interface
Realistic on-screen representation of all controls and instrumentation
- Pictorial display of rig floor equipment activity
- Mud pump controls
- Drawworks controls
- Rotary and/or top-drive controls
- Remote choke control console
- BOP controls
Windows based operating environment running DrillSIM Drilling and well control mathematical model.
DrillSIM student licence
DrillSIM Instructor licence