The DrillSIM-500 is a full console-based simulator ideal for classroom training where space is limited and a full-floor simulator is not an option.
Utilising the same downhole mathematical model as our full-sized simulators, the DrillSIM-500 provides the closest levels of interactive training in comparison to a complete drill-floor simulator using a combination of physical consoles, touchscreens and/or laptops. All control panels not represented by the consoles are graphically represented on touchscreen or the associated system laptop, providing a realistic and immersive training environment for the student.
- 5-console, touchscreen or laptop-based drilling and well control simulator.
- Full selection of rig types for drilling and workover – Land, jack-up, floater
- NEW 3D Graphics hardware package
- Unlimited exercises (snapshots)
- Individual or team exercises
- Semi-portable classroom based trainer
- Full range of operating capabilities of larger DrillSIM product range
- IP connected for creation of training network
- Units can be connected providing a sophisticated multi-station training environment
+ Operating Interface
Realistic console-based and on-screen representation of all controls and instrumentation
- Drilling controls and gauges
- Surface BOP, Subsea BOP and diverter
- Choke panel
- Standpipe and choke manifolds
- Well service and workover
- Instructor station – laptop or PC
- Student station – laptop or PC
- Graphic station showing downhole model – laptop or PC
- Twin-screen 3D graphics display
- On-screen display of rig floor equipment activity
(UPS and printer also included within training simulator package)
Windows based operating environment running DrillSIM Drilling and well control mathematical model.
DrillSIM student licence
DrillSIM Instructor licence
BOP surface and subsea operations module
Workover operations module
- Coiled tubing operator’s panel
- Coiled tubing nitrogen pumping console
- Managed pressure drilling software module